Is Massey Mowing ???

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2021, 06:04 AM

We got a quote from them last week for full service. They wanted $130 a month to cut our grass. We found another company to do the pests and irrigation. We can weed and trim the bushes, but we still need someone to mow and weedeat the beds and edges. Any suggestions would be helpful. We live in Dunedin.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:52 AM
DAIII

Sadly after 2+ years.. I had to let Massey go of all services. I'm not one to swap about (pretty lazy here) but when I need to manage the services..and write the check.. it's not working anymore.

Went with DEANS and as I suspected my grass , my shrubs.. the lot was pretty diseased and my entire yard looked like I was maintaining it myself. --ugghhhh

Old 11-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

We are in the winter season, many grass cutting companies go from once per week to once per 2 weeks, we just got a notice from our lawn care service about this.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:08 AM
DAIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
We are in the winter season, many grass cutting companies go from once per week to once per 2 weeks, we just got a notice from our lawn care service about this.
That was part of the issue.. we never got a notice from Massey.
Closed Thread

Tags
massey, village, list, week, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.