Commercial:
Roofing
Townhomes
Strip Malls

Call For A Free Estimate!
352-266-9403

CBC#1254093
Certified Roofing Contractor, FL License CCC-1330459

Last edited by Moderator; 12-29-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:32 PM

McGinnis just put a new roof on my house. They were efficient, courteous and fairly priced. They did the job in one day and cleaned up constantly during the process. I couldn't be happier. Would recommend them highly. A family business with the owner and sons on the job constantly.

McGinnis did the job reasonably, efficiently and....in one day. Cleaned up constantly during the process. Owner and sons on the job the entire time. I am thrilled with their work. Would recommend them highly.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
McGinnis Builders, Inc.

Residential & Commercial Roofing Experts

Residential:
Roofing
New Home Construction
Kitchen Remodeling
Bathroom Remodeling
Room Additions
Painting
Tiling
Wood Floors

Commercial:
Roofing
Townhomes
Strip Malls

Call For A Free Estimate!
352-266-9403

CBC#1254093
Certified Roofing Contractor, FL License CCC-1330459
Admin - You need to change this phone number to 352.266.9403.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).

Last edited by Moderator; 12-29-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Sage

I just had a roof installed by McGinners Builders Inc. They arrived at 6:40 AM and were finished by noon. I echo the statement they took great care to clean-up after they were finished and they worked very hard.

He also did the three surrounding villas on my block and everyone is satisfied.

He charged $1900 less than another quote I got from another contractor who shall remain nameless. Actually, the other contractor price was much greater than he quoted me last year. Hmmmmmmm............

I think Tim McGinnis is very fair with his prices and he install a 30 year architectural shingles that will be good for 25 years.

I highly recommend him.

Old 07-23-2018, 06:31 PM

Did you have solar tubes, or lightning rods
Old 07-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sogentle12 View Post
Did you have solar tubes, or lightning rods
I have four solar tubes and lightning rods. The solar tubes were no problem as I assume he was used to dealing with them every day. He never mentioned them to me as a potential problem. I have had no leaks since the roof was installed.

I was an extra $100 to remove the LR's and reinstall them. The original installer quoted a price of $500 dollars.

Very satisfied with the job McGinnis Builders did!!!

Old 08-16-2018, 09:12 AM

Lightning protection systems (lightning rods) should be inspected every three to five years by a firm that specializes in lightning protection, is UL listed, and their installers have qualified by exam as Master Installer by the Lightning Protection Institute.* The cost is typically in the $125 range. They should be called out immediately if you believe that you took a lightning strike, have added on, or planned to re-roof. If you have purchased a home with a lightning protection system and you do not know who installed it or when it was last inspected you may wish to contact an installer who meets the aforementioned criteria.* Generally, roofers are not experienced with lightning protection systems.* In this case the question is how does a homeowner know that the system was re-installed to NFPA-780, Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems, 2017 edition?
Old 03-14-2020, 06:57 AM
Default Reroof

I was very pleased with McGinnis Builders. We needed someone who could install in a quick time and McGinnis made it happen. Very pleased with the results as well. They were in early and out by noon.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:01 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Welcoming McGinnis Builders for Roofing back to the site! Thanks for supporting them!
Old 07-23-2021, 09:04 AM
Gold member

If a roofer put my complete roof on before noon, I don't see how that is a good thing.
Old 07-27-2021, 04:53 PM
Default New roof

We had a new roof installed today by McGinnis Builders. They started early morning and were finished, cleaned up, packed up and left by 2PM (Just before the afternoon down pour). The end results are great. The McGinnis roofing team is very professional and knowledgeable of their craft. Thanks Tim, Taylor, Tyler, Melanie and the hard working crew. Regards Jim.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Default The Best Roofers in The Villages

Rating 0-10 - they are 10plus… after meeting with 7 other local roofers I put a spread sheet together. To compare; Best Value, heavy on details of all areas of construction, timelines, and attention to details, making things right no matter… the cost was the least of all I reviewed, initially planned on going with another roofer, made one more call - which led to expediting starting work, completed in just over 6 hours… I noticed my ridge vents were installed like they were when the took old roof off. I asked a day after they finished work if they could extend the 3 ridges to 1 ft from end of roof. No problem. Wow - they will be the number recommendations here in The Villages Florida for me

Tags
builders, commercial, mcginnis, remodeling, roofing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.