Boost Mobile Phone

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Default Boost Mobile Phone

I just switched over to Boost and love it. For only $50.00 a month I get unlimited calling, texting, and internet (web). Before I had Nextel and was happy with their coverage and service but I was paying about $120.00 a month for the same services that I now get with Boost for only $50.00 a month. I have all 5 bars and have had nothing less between here and Michigan.

This relates to The Villages because my hubby has Sprint and has a terrible connection here. He is in the process of changing over to Boost, too.

Just wanted to pass this info on for others who may have problems with their cell service here in TV.

Btw...I am just a mere resident with no personal connections to Boost or any other cell service....just a happy customer!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Default Boost mobile

I am thinking about changing carriers. I have verizon now but like what I see with boost mobile price plan. Do you still like Boost? I have good coverage with verizon. My only concern is the cost. Boost can give what I want for almost half the price.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Default Cell Service

Check out platinum tel. www.ptel.com

Five cents a minute, two cents for text. No monthly fee.

Uses Sprint as their carrier. Best deal I could find for a cheapo like me.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Veteran member

If you do not use your phone a lot take a look at Virgin Mobile $25.00 plan. It gives you 300 minutes a month plus unlimited text, e-mail, data and web. Phones use the android o/s.

There are some drawbacks and that is it uses the Sprint network and coverage in TV can be very spotty at times.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldj1938 View Post
Check out platinum tel. www.ptel.com

Five cents a minute, two cents for text. No monthly fee.

Uses Sprint as their carrier. Best deal I could find for a cheapo like me.
Do you ever incur any roaming charges? I noticed that they do list this on their web site but wonder when and if it applies??

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.