Lania Enclosure recommendations.

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default Lania Enclosure recommendations.

I would like to have a couple recommendations for a company that does quality work at fair prices other than Custom Windows in Leesburg. Also companies to stay away from. We are thinking of having our lanai enclosed with glass sliders and are totally unfamiliar with the process and what is available. If you have first hand knowledge of a company that has done this for you, please let me know, good or bad. Thank you, VO.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
I would like to have a couple recommendations for a company that does quality work at fair prices other than Custom Windows in Leesburg. Also companies to stay away from. We are thinking of having our lanai enclosed with glass sliders and are totally unfamiliar with the process and what is available. If you have first hand knowledge of a company that has done this for you, please let me know, good or bad. Thank you, VO.
Well I know you didn't ask for Custom Windows in Leesburg, but we were over the top extremely satisfied with their work and their follow up. We had a few issues with the screens and they came out right away and fixed everything tip top. We have a patio villa and paid about $6500.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2019, 09:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

We would love to come out and give you a quote.
Call All Season Rooms today at 352-322-2298.
Check out our website for photos, information on products & even reviews. We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
All Season Rooms – Turn one of the LEAST-USED rooms into the MOST-used room!
Old 04-17-2019, 10:35 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Season Rooms View Post
We would love to come out and give you a quote.
Call All Season Rooms today at 352-322-2298.
Check out our website for photos, information on products & even reviews. We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
All Season Rooms – Turn one of the LEAST-USED rooms into the MOST-used room!
We are scheduled to see you tomorrow and thank you for the fast service. We had an appointment with Custom Windows on Monday, they gave us a 2 hour window to arrive but never showed up or called to cancel/change the appointment, they evidently are not customer service oriented and I'm glad to see that you are. See you tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:58 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Jammie Stevens
352-308-6968
Windows of Central Florida
Closed Thread

Tags
company, recommendations, glass, unfamiliar, totally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.