Mobile Auto Detailer ??

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2022, 11:26 PM

KK did both of our cars and did a great job at a reasonable price. We had to take them to his shop on Hwy 25 at Griffin rd.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:49 AM

UPDATE

For those - like me - looking to get a quality detail (and for me within the next 2 weeks). Here's my experience thus far.

Several positive responses from cherished posters for Jesse's Mobile Detailing - I chose Jesse as my first go to.

Sent text - no response after 24 hours. Sent email - no response after a second 24 hour window. Attempted to call - no rings, goes direct to message "the person u r trying to reach is not available" along with no opportunity for leaving a VM.

Jesse is MIA.

I'm not discounting the possibility that Jesse might be dealing with a situation that requires his full attention outside his income stream. Things happen all the time and sometimes one needs to unplug for a bit. However, if one is in business and needs to unplug then there should be some form of messaging or auto reply so that folks - like me looking for a first time to use a mobile detailer - don't think that one has posted the Out of Business sign.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenneyGuy View Post
I use Zee (Sparkle Effects Mobile Detailing) @ 352-321-1974
Thank you for that.
Old 10-13-2022, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlingal View Post
YES...call Gordon Hamm....352-396-8509. All proceeds go to charity. You pay what you think the job is worth ( no kidding). He also does golf carts, suv's , and motorcycles. Village resident too!
Thanks for that and I do see other positive comments for this person....buuuuuut....I'm going to pass as I prefer a straight business arrangement.

Again, thanks for taking the time to provide the info.
Old 10-13-2022, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy2231 View Post
Total Recon - 11 Recommendations - Leesburg, FL - Nextdoor

Ask for Tom & say referred by Christine Sigel
Address: 411 N 14th St #160, Leesburg, FL 34748
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
Phone: (352) 535-0299

Before you do that, take it to Carmax for quote as is. Ask them what needs to be done for higher price and what that would cost.
You'll get HIGHEST PRICE for your car CUZ USED CARS ARE A PREMIUM. I sold them my 2018 Subaru Forester, only extra was premium wheels - $21,500. Bought new at $25,000.
carmax.com Ocala & other locations
Customer service: 1 (800) 519-1511
Yes - agree. Total Recon is off the chart quality and I use his services on a periodic basis. What I'm looking for now is driveway level detailing.
Old 10-13-2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula View Post
We recently had our car detailed by Lavish Mobile Detailing, Chanson Gassett, 352-284-4441. While he was here, our next door neighbor hired him. When we sold our car, our buyer hired him to do their car that they were selling. All of us were very pleased with the detailing and the price.
Most excellent - thank you for that!
Old 10-20-2022, 03:43 AM

I went with Lavish Mobile Detailing - Chanson Gassett, mature young adult who's OCD about obtaining the finest outcome possible - 352-284-4441.

Timely - fit me in as soon as he could.

Thorough - communicated the realities of the car's current condition, discussed what was possible and the why's and why nots for different options along with projected outcomes for chosen options.

Knowledgeable - I'm no expert but to me he seems to have an extensive amount of insights about all products and types of services available in the auto detail world.

Cost - he detailed a 2011 SUV style vehicle with the purpose of best presentation for trade-in or private sale. $200 for a double exterior wash, rim detailing, interior detail of dash, doors, seats, center console, carpet, roof liner and "trunk" area. The car looked great at that point given its 11 year age - but I also went with a clay bar prep and buffer wax of the exterior paint - for an additional $100.

$300 transformed an 11 year old 126k on the clock everyday driver parked outside fulltime for 6 years the remainder in a garage into a near showroom appearing "new car" look from 10 feet away.

Chanson did an impressive job - I thought the price was very fair - and he put in more hours than what he charged me for.

Chanson is my absolute go-to guy for all my driveway detailing requirements. He transports everything in his finely detailed vehicle. The target vehicle could be located in a desert - it doesn't matter - as he carries everything (water, electricity, etc) to accomplish any task one might need.

There was no aggressive selling and no disappointments.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Jesse's Mobile Detailing
jessejk1992@gmail.com

Highly Recommend.
Telephone disconnected
Old 10-29-2022, 06:00 PM

My biggest need is carpet floor mats being shampooed. Is that part of detailing? Is there a car wash that does just that function as an option?
Closed Thread

Tags
auto, jesses, detailing, mobile, detailer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.