Mobile car mechanics

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to tomdice Send a message via Yahoo to tomdice Send a message via Skype™ to tomdice
Default Mobile car mechanics

Any1 no any good 1's to come to the house. Or do side work.
Thanks

Last edited by tomdice; 12-14-2019 at 03:14 AM.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,149 Times in 2,248 Posts

Automotive work many times requires raising a vehicle, which is very difficult to do at an owners house. You do not state what type of work you need done, so this is a difficult question to answer. Also, I would my hesitant to even change oil, it is very difficult on a sloped driveway, and drips are hard to control. I have done my own, but I take extra precautions to make sure the car and myself are safe, and the driveway stays clean.
Good luck with your quest.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,921 Times in 2,447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Automotive work many times requires raising a vehicle, which is very difficult to do at an owners house. You do not state what type of work you need done, so this is a difficult question to answer. Also, I would my hesitant to even change oil, it is very difficult on a sloped driveway, and drips are hard to control. I have done my own, but I take extra precautions to make sure the car and myself are safe, and the driveway stays clean.
Good luck with your quest.
Most districts restrictions don’t allow any kind of maintenance in the driveway except for emergencies like flat tire?

I change my oil in the garage with 4 ramps. I use let dealer do it, but they can’t even put proper amount in. If they can’t do the easy stuff and NOT double check they’re work, don’t have much use for them.
Closed Thread

Tags
mobile, tommy, 954-205-5307, call, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.