Molding

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 10:18 AM
Default Molding

Looking for a reliable reasonable referral for molding to be done on top of my kitchen cabinets.
Thank you!
Old 09-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Sage

If you know the manufacturer of the cabinets and if the cabinets are not discontinued you can go on line to the manufacturer's website and see the moldings they offer. Then you can call one of the suppliers here (i.e., Bailey Industries) who will order and install the molding. The warranty office will most likely have the manufacturer/cabinet model info, as well.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
Looking for a reliable reasonable referral for molding to be done on top of my kitchen cabinets.
Thank you!
I recommend MICO, located in Wildwood (352-748-8011). They can order cabinets and trim for cabinets installed in Village homes, as well install. As the other poster suggested, call Home Warranty and they will look up the manufacturer, model and style of your cabinets (assuming they were not replaced by previous owners).
Old 09-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,146 Times in 2,245 Posts

You can call home warranty, they can tell you who installed the cabinets, and then you can call them for the molding and installation. A word of caution, I installed matching cabinets and the matching crown molding. In my case this was a hard wood, and impossible to drive a nail into, so unless you have a suitable air nail gun, this is not a do it yourself project. I ended up very carefully drilling holes and using screws, but I had to make sure I did not go through the molding!!!

Tags
molding, top, cabinets, kitchen, reliable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.