Nature's Way (House Washing)

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2019, 07:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts
Default Nature's Way (House Washing)

Jason Brown from Nature's Way has been cleaning our homes for at least 10 years. I had an appointment with him for house washing a couple of months ago. The morning of the appointment, I received a call from his mother (secretary/receptionist) and she told me Jason had to cancel my appointment because his machine broke. She said she would reschedule the appointment when his machine was repaired.

Long story short.......several phone calls over the course of a couple of months and leaving messages, Jason's mother left a message with me only once that she would reschedule. I've had no further contact with Nature's Way and have given up.

I hired Egner's to wash my house. Drew did an amazing job. So glad I hired that company after reading many great reviews about them.

Does anyone know if Nature's Way is still in the business of house washing? Just curious.
Old 02-18-2019, 08:40 PM

We used Egners for years for our villa. However, after the last two cleanings we have decided to switch to another company. The last two times were not up to the usual standard we had been receiving. That’s why we tried them two more times. Seems to here in The Villages a lot of the companies start giving less than quality work. I have been told it’s because many people just won’t bother changing companies. Not true for us. Hope you continue to be a satisfied customer.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:23 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,252 Times in 424 Posts

I have been using Egners and am very satisfied.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:37 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,753 Times in 3,629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I have been using Egners and am very satisfied.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,354 Times in 2,508 Posts

Our rentall was recently washed down by a firm called No Pressure out of Leesburg. Chap did a very good job.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Veteran member

Been using Egner's for 5 years. Reliable and very good no pressure washing and other exterior cleaning. Already scheduled for them to come back next year.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:38 AM
Gold member

We have also been using Jason and Nature's Way for the past 5 years on 2 different homes. He does a very good and professional job. I've found the best time to try to contact them to make an appt is in the late afternoon.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 02-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Jason Brown from Nature's Way has been cleaning our homes for at least 10 years. I had an appointment with him for house washing a couple of months ago. The morning of the appointment, I received a call from his mother (secretary/receptionist) and she told me Jason had to cancel my appointment because his machine broke. She said she would reschedule the appointment when his machine was repaired.

Long story short.......several phone calls over the course of a couple of months and leaving messages, Jason's mother left a message with me only once that she would reschedule. I've had no further contact with Nature's Way and have given up.

I hired Egner's to wash my house. Drew did an amazing job. So glad I hired that company after reading many great reviews about them.

Does anyone know if Nature's Way is still in the business of house washing? Just curious.
Keep in mind we are right in the middle of high season when most homeowners are on site and catching up with repairs and maintenance. I imagine that the contractors are not as fast to respond as usual because this is their very busy season. Y

Tags
appointment, house, natures, washing, jason

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.