Need Landscaper Information

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Default Need Landscaper Information

Does anyone know the name of a landscaping company that is called Brothers or Five Brothers or something like that. I have heard they do very good work and are very reasonable. Thanks for any information.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:01 PM

Brothers Landscaping - 352-348-5461 - Alberto Hernandez
They drove by my property in Dunedin and stopped at 5pm as I was working in the yard after closing. They removed all pine straw, leveled beds and trees, built retaining style walls, landscape fabric, rock. $2500. Done in one day. No nonsense.
Cleaned beds that night till 7pm, back at 8am the next day, finished by 5pm with two one hour rain delays. Paid at the end.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:14 PM

Wow, that's a lot of work at a good price. I will have to remember them for future use. Thanks for giving such detail and the pricing.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznerm View Post
Does anyone know the name of a landscaping company that is called Brothers or Five Brothers or something like that. I have heard they do very good work and are very reasonable. Thanks for any information.
The did my entire yard as well as the driveway pavers. Excellent work with very good follow up. Price was very good. These guys are "no nonsense, excellent quality people".

They have done about 10 other houses here in Hillsborough in the last 2-3 months and, to the best of my knowledge, everyone has been very pleased)
Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 PM

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:05 AM

The Brothers just finished a landscape project for us and did a wonderful job! They were reliable, on-time and did an excellent job of replacing pine straw with stones, they did a paver edging all around the property, workers were very polite and courteous. They can do anything from very elaborate to minimal landscaping. I have recommended them to our new build neighborhood and I don't usually recommend contractors unless they do good work. They never asked me to post anything also
Old 06-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Default Curb Appeal with Landscape Walls

Nothing is as important to your home as curb appeal. Smitty Lawn & Tree is doing some fabulous Landscape Walls and Design for several of my clients. Call Matt Smith. His work is amazing 352-561-1999 (Click on the Photos to Enlarge)

4-jpg 1-jpg
2-jpg 3-jpg
5-jpg
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.