Need property survey done

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2019, 05:13 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear Billy,

I am sorry I have not dealt with any Surveyors in this area, so I was not able to recommend one to you. I only recommend people who I have first hand knowledge of their work.

It was nice speaking to you as I've followed your posts here for years.

If you live in Sumter County, you can look up your blueprints online and most of the time these will show the exact placement of your pins and property line.

When you called you did not state why you needed a Surveyor. I only suggested google, as you can see Surveyors who are local and then read reviews, check their websites, etc.

It is sad if a neighbor pulled pins, etc. When I bought my home, I found my pins and spray painted them and put sprinkler donuts around them.

I am sorry that in this case I was not able to be more helpful.

Respectfully, Frank.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeloInspections View Post
Dear Billy,

I am sorry I have not dealt with any Surveyors in this area, so I was not able to recommend one to you. I only recommend people who I have first hand knowledge of their work.

It was nice speaking to you as I've followed your posts here for years.

If you live in Sumter County, you can look up your blueprints online and most of the time these will show the exact placement of your pins and property line.

When you called you did not state why you needed a Surveyor. I only suggested google, as you can see Surveyors who are local and then read reviews, check their websites, etc.

It is sad if a neighbor pulled pins, etc. When I bought my home, I found my pins and spray painted them and put sprinkler donuts around them.

I am sorry that in this case I was not able to be more helpful.

Respectfully, Frank.
Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
reputable/known, property/site, surveyor, property, survey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.