Need recommendation for Lanai enclosure

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2020, 08:58 AM
Default D & D Village construction

I highly recommend D&D Village Construction.
Give Dennis Fouts a call, he is very good to work with.
We had a 20x20 room addition and lanai enclosure at two different homes completed by Dennis and D&D Village Construction.
Very pleased with their crews, workmanship and overall attention to details. Another added plus was their total costs were less than some other big name companies!
Old 08-13-2020, 11:19 AM
Platinum member

Custom Windows in Leesburg off 441. Go to their showroom and get a quote. We 're pleased with ours and they are 6 years old, full length sliders with the dark screen because it faces west.
You will not lose the use of your lanai while you wait for windows. Some companies come in and rip it apart and disappear for months, not Custom Windows.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:22 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Thanks for posting. We are also looking to do this but want to wait until it is safe to have workers in our home.
You don't have to have any contact with them. Custom Windows will come and measure and can talk to you thru glass and when they come back to do it, they are outside and you are inside as well.
That's one job that can be done safely.

We had all carpeting replaced inside our home and we stayed on lanai while it was done and workers wore masks. Perfectly safe.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:52 AM
Default Enclosing lanai

Another vote for Custom Windows Leesburg. My brother used them and I am using them. Great work, efficient and very nice.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,046 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
You don't have to have any contact with them. Custom Windows will come and measure and can talk to you thru glass and when they come back to do it, they are outside and you are inside as well.
That's one job that can be done safely.

We had all carpeting replaced inside our home and we stayed on lanai while it was done and workers wore masks. Perfectly safe.
See my later post on this thread. When we found out that they didnt need to come inside our house we went ahead and ordered the windows. Should be done in just under a month.
Closed Thread

Tags
lanai, room, appreciated, company, reputable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.