Need recommendation for roofer for Owens Corning Roof Replacement

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Default Need recommendation for roofer for Owens Corning Roof Replacement

Hi, We've been notified by Owens Corning that part of our roof needs to be replaced. They gave us a list of roofing professionals but I'm hoping that someone can give me a name who they used and were happy with! Thanks.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:00 PM

We were very pleased with Shepler. They did good work, conscientious clean-up, and followUp to check on our satisfaction.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:13 PM

Rosann, Would it be possible for us to take a look at the new roofing on your house? Was yours also a Owens Corning replacement roof? Even if we could just drive by and take a quick look, that would be helpful in making a selection. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Sacks roofing did most of the homes in my area. Everybody was very pleased. I'm still waiting for the verdict on mine.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 02-04-2015, 08:47 PM

BobnBev, Do you think any of your neighbors would be willing to talk with us for a few minutes?? (I hope!)
Old 02-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
BobnBev, Do you think any of your neighbors would be willing to talk with us for a few minutes?? (I hope!)
I really don't know, but Sacks is going to do mine, and you are more than welcome to come and check it out when finished. You can also check out my new Plantation shutters and Crown molding while you're here.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Default Owens Corning Roof Replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I really don't know, but Sacks is going to do mine, and you are more than welcome to come and check it out when finished. You can also check out my new Plantation shutters and Crown molding while you're here.
Do you know when they will replace your roof? Will it be soon??
Old 02-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Sage

i used batterbee who did a good job but it took a long time to actually get to me as i had to postpone first date...they are VERY busy and told me they will be working on our roofs for at least another two years! i was not in a hurry as the later they did it, the longer my new warranty would last also had them install a solar tube while they were at it. am still waiting for paperwork on the additional warranty i purchased.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:50 AM

Sacks roofing. Did all of ours in the neighborhood. Prompt and cleans up well. Couldn't be more pleased
Old 02-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
Do you know when they will replace your roof? Will it be soon??
Don't know, Rosalie, but I hope it's soon.

Old 02-12-2015, 01:45 PM

I very highly recommend Dan Shepler Roofing. After some research online and interviewing Dan and three other roofers, I contracted with Dan to roof my new addition and re-roof the rest of my house & garage. Dan was straight forward, honest, & highly informative about the different Owens-Corning (OC) & other roofing shingles and materials. After our first meeting, Dan answered several of my email messages with Qs concerning different products. I selected Dan because of his knowledge, very apparent honesty, and advice, which I confirmed online because I needed to know some additional details about different products I was considering. I asked Dan to upgrade my roofing underlayment, OC architectural shingles, ridge shingles, and ridge-vents. Dan's bid on the work was also the most reasonable. Then, Dan's roofing crew came. They were clean, laid down tarp to catch any debris falling from the roof, cleaned-up every evening, & worked fast, efficiently, and politely. Dan deserves 11 out of 10 or 6 out of 5 stars. In my book, Dan Shepler Roofing is the best roofing company around!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.