Need RELIABLE mower, trimmer, and weeder service

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Default Need RELIABLE mower, trimmer, and weeder service

Can anyone help us? We have had nothing but problems finding reliable lawn services. We had an appointment with Push n Go, waited home all day for them to come to trim as promised, and they never showed, nor did they return any of our 3 phone messages! We really need to find a service, if possible, that will mow and trim and show up when they say. Anyone have good luck finding such an outfit in TV? Thank you.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Default SMC SERVICES do an excellent job at mowing and landscaping etc...

Sam at SMC SERVICES provides wonderful service and takes pride in his work also at a fair price. Contact him 352-410-2891
Old 07-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Veteran member

We have same and we are about to quit them because of the non response to phone calls. Try "Just Push Powers". About $15 per month more but very reliable and they do a great job.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
We have same and we are about to quit them because of the non response to phone calls. Try "Just Push Powers". About $15 per month more but very reliable and they do a great job.
Big Guy, we're in PA and just found out our company didn't weed for at least 6 weeks, but we were billed. I think you live in The Villages, but wonder if you have an opinion that Just Push Powers can be depended on by those of us that live out of state. We can't check up and feel taken advantage of by our current company. Right now we feel they're better than nothing because they do mow our massive villa lot, even if they don't weed.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Gold member

We use Stellar for everything. Bought the ultimate package get weekly push mowing, trimming and clean up. Also have tree and shrub trimming, weeding, pest control (inside and out), fertilizing, aeration and irrigation system maintenance. All for about 90 bucks a month! They are a TOTV sponsor and get very good recommendations.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 07-21-2014, 07:35 AM

We use Dean's. We had a private person who was going to push mow the lawn and weed and fertilize it. We got back to Florida and the lawn looked terrible. There were big spots in it and wasn't weeded or mowed properly. We've changed to Dean's and the lawn was one of the best on the street and three of our neighbors have gone to Dean's because our lawn looks so good, no spots, always mowed well and so green. My brother checks our home for us while we're not there and he said it looks WONDERFUL and he said the neighbors who have changed to Dean's lawns look great too. Deans put a card in the door every time they come saying what they've done. We've had no trouble with them and we're so happy we changed to Dean's.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.