Need Shower Door Repair

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Default Need Shower Door Repair

My shower door is in need of some serious attention. The doors have never seemed to fit properly. They have been falling off the track forever. I have been able manage that but now I found several screws laying in the shower and the doors are hanging on by a thread.

I am looking for a recommendation of someone to repair the door hardware. If you have had a similar problem or can offer a recommendation, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Default Shower Door Repair

Give Robert Manning and call at 3524277767. He install numerous item in the bathroom. You want someone who does that kind of work for a living and he can fix or direct you in the right direction. You won't be disappointed!
Old 01-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Ditto ~ Robert Manning ~ Shower Doors and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NEWCOMER View Post
Give Robert Manning and call at 3524277767. He install numerous item in the bathroom. You want someone who does that kind of work for a living and he can fix or direct you in the right direction. You won't be disappointed!
Agree... Robert Manning ~ Shower Doors and More can fix or replace that defective and possibly dangerous door. 352-427-7767
Old 01-13-2015, 02:56 PM

I called Robert based upon the recommendations I received. He showed up on time and did a great job fixing my doors. I will highly recommend Robert for anyone needing work on their shower doors.

Thanks Robert nice job
Old 01-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrdr View Post
I called Robert based upon the recommendations I received. He showed up on time and did a great job fixing my doors. I will highly recommend Robert for anyone needing work on their shower doors.

Thanks Robert nice job
Glad you were able to get him so quickly. He does nice work and shower doors are his specialty.....no more doors coming off the track!
Thanks for updating us all on the outcome.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.