need someone to install attic ladder and ceiling fans

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Platinum member
Default need someone to install attic ladder and ceiling fans

We have a new CYV. We would like someone to install a ladder in the garage to the attic and to install ceiling fans.

Please send me a pm if you know someone.

Thanks, Connie

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 03-27-2013, 09:28 AM

Call Ken Pauler he did a great job for us. he is a Village resident his phone number is 653-5111
Old 03-27-2013, 07:37 PM

Steve's Onsite Services: 35 603-6402. He handles this kind of work and is meticulous and very professional. I have had him do a number of jobs for me. His work is outstanding and his prices are very competitive.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
We have a new CYV. We would like someone to install a ladder in the garage to the attic and to install ceiling fans.

Please send me a pm if you know someone.

Thanks, Connie
I used Tim The Toolman to put my stairs in. Very professional . He has two options on the stairs , wood or aluminum . He also does shelving . He's an all around guy. I don't have his number but he is always advertising in the Sun.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
I used Tim The Toolman to put my stairs in. Very professional . He has two options on the stairs , wood or aluminum . He also does shelving . He's an all around guy. I don't have his number but he is always advertising in the Sun.
I second Tim 'the toolman' Miller. If I remember correctly, he charges $195 installed for wood stairs and $290 for aluminum stairs. I figured with the heat in a Florida attic, I went with the aluminum. His price also includes plywood flooring in the attic.

We also had Tim do a bunch of other chores, everything from putting a peep hole in our front door to double shelving our master closet. He moved all the wire shelving up about 18" and then installed a new identical row of shelving directly below. It basically doubles your closet size and he only charged $150 materials and labor. He also patched the holes and painted the spots, it looked very professional when he was done. My neighbor spent $1200 to have a professional closet person do theirs, and they don't have anymore shelving than we do.

I don't have his number either, I gave his card to a neighbor. He does advertise in TV newspaper just about everyday in the classified section.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.