need someone to install attic ladder and ceiling fans

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Platinum member
Default need someone to install attic ladder and ceiling fans

We have a new CYV. We would like someone to install a ladder in the garage to the attic and to install ceiling fans.

Please send me a pm if you know someone.

Thanks, Connie

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 03-27-2013, 09:28 AM

Call Ken Pauler he did a great job for us. he is a Village resident his phone number is 653-5111
Old 03-27-2013, 07:37 PM

Steve's Onsite Services: 35 603-6402. He handles this kind of work and is meticulous and very professional. I have had him do a number of jobs for me. His work is outstanding and his prices are very competitive.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
We have a new CYV. We would like someone to install a ladder in the garage to the attic and to install ceiling fans.

Please send me a pm if you know someone.

Thanks, Connie
I used Tim The Toolman to put my stairs in. Very professional . He has two options on the stairs , wood or aluminum . He also does shelving . He's an all around guy. I don't have his number but he is always advertising in the Sun.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,961 Times in 822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
I used Tim The Toolman to put my stairs in. Very professional . He has two options on the stairs , wood or aluminum . He also does shelving . He's an all around guy. I don't have his number but he is always advertising in the Sun.
I second Tim 'the toolman' Miller. If I remember correctly, he charges $195 installed for wood stairs and $290 for aluminum stairs. I figured with the heat in a Florida attic, I went with the aluminum. His price also includes plywood flooring in the attic.

We also had Tim do a bunch of other chores, everything from putting a peep hole in our front door to double shelving our master closet. He moved all the wire shelving up about 18" and then installed a new identical row of shelving directly below. It basically doubles your closet size and he only charged $150 materials and labor. He also patched the holes and painted the spots, it looked very professional when he was done. My neighbor spent $1200 to have a professional closet person do theirs, and they don't have anymore shelving than we do.

I don't have his number either, I gave his card to a neighbor. He does advertise in TV newspaper just about everyday in the classified section.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.