Need work? Need Income? PLEASE go into the handyman business ! ...

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
Yes I know it's not associated with The Villages.

Yes, they do a good job, but not good enough in the User Friendliness department.

I've had a tough time learning my way around this "all things to all people" website -- so how useful is it going to be to befuddled old ladies who always getting fleeced by rip-off contractors ????

For starters, this site could use a section called How To Improve This Site for getting feedback on this.

It has to be useful to befuddled old ladies if their vulnerability is going to get reduced with "forewarned is forearmed" knowledge of who the shysters are, so they can push back and the shysters start cleaning up their act or go out of business.
I went to the search section typed in HANDYMAN and got 300 Threads surely can find one there. I hope this helps Len the retired half of IPC
Old 09-26-2017, 06:26 AM

Call Joe 352-350-4664, He was the delivery driver for Neerlee New Furnishing who recently closed its business. He is going handyman work.
"Great honest Guy"
Old 09-26-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer View Post
Call Joe 352-350-4664, He was the delivery driver for Neerlee New Furnishing who recently closed its business. He is going handyman work.
"Great honest Guy"
Joe does a great job, I've hired him to help me. He shows up on time, quotes a fair price and I would definitely hire him again.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer View Post
"Great honest Guy"
Thanks for the reco. Will make a note of.
Closed Thread

Tags
ladder, gutters, shows, step, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.