New Granite countertops

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
Default New Granite countertops

Have any of you used Magma Granite Co. We are replacing our Bath Vanity and would like feedback on this company or recommendations on others that you may have used and are happy with their work.

Thanks!
Old 05-22-2019, 10:53 PM

We just had Ultimate Granite on Rolling Acres road do our kitchen and 2 bathrooms. They did a great job and were very competitive in their pricing. Took about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, from selection to final install. We used Cambria quartz, and love it. Give them a call and ask for Adam.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:56 PM

Just used Magma this year (Kitchen and two bath counter tops. Loved the quality of work. Very happy.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:44 AM

I used Magma Granite for my bathroom vanity. They did an awesome job and were great to work with. I also got my sink and faucet from them. Much higher quality than box stores. I used the Qort faucet it has solid brass interior (which most are not), probably weighed 10 pounds (lol) and is absolutely stunning. It also came with a lifetime warranty. I always remember: You get what you pay for. I couldn't be happier!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
granite, recommendations, company, happy, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.