New hair cut pricing at Cal’s

New hair cut pricing at Cal’s

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

I am a stylist at cals Spanish spring
Old 07-09-2019, 01:25 PM

Default I am a stylist at cals Spanish spring

I am a stylist at Cal's in Spanish spring. I would like to inform you all that only brownwood has increased their pricing. Spanish springs, colony plaza and Sumter are not practicing in this increase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I’ve been a customer at Cals in Brownwood for over 2 years now. I get my short hair dry cut for 17+ tip. She spends about 12 minutes with me. Today I was informed that as of Sept. 3rd, prices will go up to 28 dollars for wash and cut...no blow dry. I was a bit taken back. Going from 17 to 28 PLUS extra to blow dry is a big difference. I could see if wash, cut and blow dry was offered for 28 but without blow dry is a lot. They will no longer offer the dry (spray bottle wet) hair cut. Now...before you tell me how cheap 28 is for a wash and cut, it’s not where I come from. I paid that for full service. Once again, because we live in the villages we get taken advantage of for women’s services. Time to find a hair cut for 28.00 inclusive of wash, cut and blow dry.

What cals were you going to
Old 07-09-2019, 01:31 PM

Default What cals were you going to

May I ask what cals where you at? I am a stylist at cals in Spanish springs and we get make our own timing in haircuts. We are all independent contractors. I schedule 30 min for wet down cut 30 min men cut and 45 min shampoo cut nd style. I like to take time with my clients making them feel special and I have never been pressured to quicken my time as my booth is my mini buisness
Sponsored Links

Tags
cut, dry, blow, hair, wash