New screen door in lanai

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Default New screen door in lanai

Want to replace the screen door in our lanai. I have found one that has the features
I want but need an experienced installer. I have tried some of the companies that build lanai enclosures about buying and installing a door but they are not interested in smaller projects. Any ideas?
Old 01-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,147 Times in 2,246 Posts

As long as this a standard size, any handyman should be able to do this, I did my own a few years ago when I screened in the front porch. As I recall ours had instructions. You said it had 'all the features' so if this door has a unique latch or closing feature, then some additional expertise might be required. I would normally offer to help, but I expect to be tied up for the next 2 to 4 months.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:02 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,313 Times in 594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie1 View Post
Want to replace the screen door in our lanai. I have found one that has the features
I want but need an experienced installer. I have tried some of the companies that build lanai enclosures about buying and installing a door but they are not interested in smaller projects. Any ideas?
Is this the door leading from the house to the lanai (sliding door) or from the lanai to outside the house (swinging door)?
Closed Thread

Tags
door, lanai, screen, buying, installing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.