Newcomers

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Default Newcomers

Hello again...
Here we are trying to find out some info. We are going to be officially a Villager on the 28th of March. It has taken us 8 hours to find this site. So whoever is out there you know we need some help.

We have spoken to Phil at All Star regarding installing granite countertops in our new home. Also we visited Minami in Ocala. Can anyone recommend either of these people of do you have someone else you can recommend who is reasonable and good.

Rick from the Pink House is going to install our blinds. Can you recommend his work? and his price?

We are going to need a good tile installer and supplier. Can you recommend someone for this?

We would appreciate some help. Oh, by the way, what can you say about The Village Movers. We contacted him about moving us from South Florida to TV.

Thanks, Harvey & Lavelle

Old 02-01-2011, 06:15 PM

I highly recommend my tile guy, he was recommended to me by my builder. He did a beautiful job on my tile backsplash all the way around my kitchen. He also did my neighbors tile on her lanai (that was a lot of work because she had a pattern and the tiles were different thickness) He was very reasonable. He also work installing the tile in many of the homes being built.
It is Joe's Custom Tile
352-266-0991 352-307-4707
Old 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I know I posted a reply, but somehow it disappeared.

Follow this link to another thread to see granite installed by Duncan Stone a sponsor of this site. His ad is on the left sidebar. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/for...hlight=granite
Old 02-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Welcome Harvey and Lavelle. We are excited for you!

A good tile supplier is Floor Masters.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlwallach View Post
Hello again...
Here we are trying to find out some info. We are going to be officially a Villager on the 28th of March. It has taken us 8 hours to find this site. So whoever is out there you know we need some help.

We have spoken to Phil at All Star regarding installing granite countertops in our new home. Also we visited Minami in Ocala. Can anyone recommend either of these people of do you have someone else you can recommend who is reasonable and good.

Rick from the Pink House is going to install our blinds. Can you recommend his work? and his price?

We are going to need a good tile installer and supplier. Can you recommend someone for this?

We would appreciate some help. Oh, by the way, what can you say about The Village Movers. We contacted him about moving us from South Florida to TV.

Thanks, Harvey & Lavelle

Congratulations and warmest welcome! Remember to take a break from breaking in your new house to soak in all the fun TV has to offer.

May the rest of your life be the best of your life!

Pturner
Old 02-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Default Newcomers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj1213 View Post
I highly recommend my tile guy, he was recommended to me by my builder. He did a beautiful job on my tile backsplash all the way around my kitchen. He also did my neighbors tile on her lanai (that was a lot of work because she had a pattern and the tiles were different thickness) He was very reasonable. He also work installing the tile in many of the homes being built.
It is Joe's Custom Tile
352-266-0991 352-307-4707
Thanks for the info. We are also going to be in Buttonwood. Will be closing 3/28/11.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.