Nova Filtration - Great Job!

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Default Nova Filtration - Great Job!

We had the Nova Whole House Water Filtration system installed this past Saturday. Brad showed up as promised (even a couple of minutes early) and installed the 3 canister filter system, explaining things as he went. I got just the filtration system, not the water softener or under-sink R.O. system as I didn't feel I needed those extras. Brad did a neat and efficient install and was done in less than 2 hours. It probably would have been quicker if I hadn't talked with him so much while he worked. And he cleaned up everything when he was done. My wife is a strong critic of water quality and she is very pleased with our new "filtered" water. I highly recommend Nova Filtration because they did what they said they would, when they said and at the quoted price. You can search TOTV for "Nova" to find the details about their products. Bob Novak can be reached at 631-338-1048 and his son Brad is the installer. Thanks for a job well done!
Old 04-04-2016, 04:06 PM

I'll second that. We had the filter put in in November and had a similar result. We also just added the softener as even though the water here is not terribly hard to begin with, it was exacerbating a dry skin issue. The softener is excellent quality and the install went well considering that it had to be added in months after the filter and so was a bit more complicated than it otherwise would have been. Bob and Brad are knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. You can't go wrong.
--
Bob C
Old 04-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Sage
Talking

Thank you both for your feedback. I was only too glad to be of help!

Hope you are all finding your water to be safe and enjoyable.

Oh and now that you are in our data base we will send out a E-mail reminder to change your filters in a year.

.Bob & Brad
Old 04-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxfan View Post
I'll second that. We had the filter put in in November and had a similar result. We also just added the softener as even though the water here is not terribly hard to begin with, it was exacerbating a dry skin issue. The softener is excellent quality and the install went well considering that it had to be added in months after the filter and so was a bit more complicated than it otherwise would have been. Bob and Brad are knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. You can't go wrong.
--
Bob C
Did Nova install your softener as well?
Old 04-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Sage
Arrow

Yes we did
Old 04-05-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Did Nova install your softener as well?
Yes. Sorry that wasn't clear.
--
Bob C
Old 04-05-2016, 05:08 PM

This is the second Nova filtration system I've had and both performed exactly as advertised and as I wanted. Great tasting water without all the impurities. So many new residents are convinced they must have those exotic water systems costing thousands of dollars when the Nova system is all you need. Thanks Bob and Brad
Old 04-05-2016, 11:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMike View Post
This is the second Nova filtration system I've had and both performed exactly as advertised and as I wanted. Great tasting water without all the impurities. So many new residents are convinced they must have those exotic water systems costing thousands of dollars when the Nova system is all you need.
What is the cost of a Nova filtration system?
Old 04-06-2016, 04:52 AM

$495 installed.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdonze View Post
We had the Nova Whole House Water Filtration system installed this past Saturday. Brad showed up as promised (even a couple of minutes early) and installed the 3 canister filter system, explaining things as he went. I got just the filtration system, not the water softener or under-sink R.O. system as I didn't feel I needed those extras. Brad did a neat and efficient install and was done in less than 2 hours. It probably would have been quicker if I hadn't talked with him so much while he worked. And he cleaned up everything when he was done. My wife is a strong critic of water quality and she is very pleased with our new "filtered" water. I highly recommend Nova Filtration because they did what they said they would, when they said and at the quoted price. You can search TOTV for "Nova" to find the details about their products. Bob Novak can be reached at 631-338-1048 and his son Brad is the installer. Thanks for a job well done!
We also just had the system installed and are thrilled with the results. The hardness in our water dropped down a little bit from 15 grains to 13 grains and the taste of our water increased by leaps and bounds. Thrilled with the service and results and would highly recommend "Nova" to anyone who is contemplating adding a system. I didn't think I needed a softener system and this system proved me correct.
Skip 2
Old 07-31-2016, 03:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member

what is the cost of the softener system from Nova
Old 07-31-2016, 04:43 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Arrow

Thanks for asking, we don't think you want to install a softener without a whole house filter, doing so only results in dirty soft water.

But if you just want the softener we install a 1 cubic foot resin bed (others use 4/4 cubic foot) we also use a metered backwash rather than a timed backwash. This unit is $999.

However, if you the softener with the whole house triple filter we install it for 899. Total $899 + $495 = $1394.

With this combo you will pure clean water that will be softened.

please give us a call to discuss.

Bob & Brad
Old 08-01-2016, 12:40 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Filtration View Post

But if you just want the softener we install a 1 cubic foot resin bed (others use 4/4 cubic foot) we also use a metered backwash rather than a timed backwash.

Bob & Brad
Correction "others use 4/4 cubic foot"

should read - others use 3/4 cubic foot or 25% less capacity.

Closed Thread

Tags
water, system, nova, filtration, brad, job, installed, critic, strong, quality, pleased, son, installer, wife, bigapplause, worked, cleaned, filtered, totv, search, novak, bob, details, products, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.