Oscar painting

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2017, 07:54 PM
Thumbs up Oscar painting

WE had Oscars paint crew paint the entire interior of our home a few days ago and wanted to comment. FANTASTIC!!!!!
Three young gentlemen arrived in the morning and immediately proceeded to CAREFULLY remove wall hangings, move furniture out of the way,and even dusted all of the trim before putting on the masking tape in order to assure good adhesion and prevent paint from seeping onto the woodwork. They used two coats of SherwinWilliams paint. They used drop clothes and there was not one spot of paint anywhere there shouldn't be. Worked all day with no break except for a drink of water. When done painting they replaced everything where it had been. They had taken pictures prior to moving anything in order to assure things would go back as they were. They were very polite and answered all questions and requests with no hesitation.
I might also add that Oscar has a lady that will come to help choose colors if you wish. She also was very good. All painting was done in one day with his price being the best of 3 other quotes. HATS OFF TO THESE GUYS!!!
Old 04-29-2017, 08:14 PM

You should post the contact information for these guys in case someone would like to call them. I might do so myself.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:04 AM

Sorry, I left out the important info 352-361-4414.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:23 AM
Platinum member

Oscar does good work and is reasonable in price. His crew painted the outside of house.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:14 AM

I just had Oscar paint my exterior (Lilly) house. I highly recommend them. A crew of 4 showed up and finished in one day with two coats put on. They were very courteous and cleaned up everything when they were done. Good job Oscar's!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:14 PM

Oscar is the best

Tags
paint, painting, assure, good, order

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.