Excellent Painting Contrator/Interior/Exterior

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Default Excellent Painting Contrator/Interior/Exterior

We just had the inside of our house painted by an excellent painter. I usually don't recommend contractors but this guy did a superior job. We were amazed at the quality and so is everyone else who views the paint job. The name of the company is ACI Painting and the gentleman's name is Efrain .The phone number is 348-9543. His estimates very very resonable. I compared quotes from two other painting companys
Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Default Exterior Painter with great Recomendations

First and formost we have fished through the site and called numerous painters listed on totv from members. We decided to go with Linderman's Recoating do to the knowledgable staff and they did a great job. They are clean, neat, and most of all there on time everytime. The number is 352-569-4231
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Default Love the job from them too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
We just had the inside of our house painted by an excellent painter. I usually don't recommend contractors but this guy did a superior job. We were amazed at the quality and so is everyone else who views the paint job. The name of the company is ACI Painting and the gentleman's name is Efrain .The phone number is 348-9543. His estimates very very resonable. I compared quotes from two other painting companys
After consulting with this company we chose colors. Of course after it was pointed my wife didnt like the color in the living room. They repainted at no additional charge. We would recommend them to anybody.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.