Painting Contractors

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2021, 10:04 AM
Exclamation Painting Contractors

We had hired TRIMWORKS thru a friend,,,to do quite a bit of work in our home,,painting mostly. They did come In and get out,,,so fast that we didn't see the "BAD" spots until after they were gone. We have tried to get them to come back,,,to NO AVAIL.,,, Also, when they paint,,,it's one thick coat, now everything is chipping and falling apart. I WOULD NOT recommend them,,,AT ALL
Old 09-15-2021, 10:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phicks View Post
We had hired TRIMWORKS thru a friend,,,to do quite a bit of work in our home,,painting mostly. They did come In and get out,,,so fast that we didn't see the "BAD" spots until after they were gone. We have tried to get them to come back,,,to NO AVAIL.,,, Also, when they paint,,,it's one thick coat, now everything is chipping and falling apart. I WOULD NOT recommend them,,,AT ALL
In no way do I wish to be rude, but we had a roof leak which left a dreadful ceiling stain. I searched this site for recommendations and decided on Investment Painters. Incredible work.

I sincerely hope you get your problems solved.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
painting, paint, its, avail, back, to, coat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.