Paul Davis Restoration - have you used them?

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Default Paul Davis Restoration - have you used them?

Wondering if any of you have used Paul Davis Restoration for a (small) construction job? And, if so, what was your experience?
Thanks!
Old 01-30-2016, 03:52 PM

Bump
Old 02-11-2016, 04:41 PM

Be careful using them. They repaired some accident damage on our house about 1 year ago and we thought the did a good job, BUT after about 11 months a sink countertop started to delaminate and a large crack developed in the ceiling above their repair. After a series of missed appointments and non-returned calls they finally came out but refused to do anything saying "the damage to the countertop is due to water damage and a sink countertop is not meant to withstand water" and that the crack in the ceiling is just a coincidence and "houses in Florida settle." I don't buy what they say and can't believe they wouldn't even spackle/re-paint the ceiling crack nor caulk the delaminated countertop edge. Seems like poor customer service to me!!!!
Old 02-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzeman View Post
Be careful using them. They repaired some accident damage on our house about 1 year ago and we thought the did a good job, BUT after about 11 months a sink countertop started to delaminate and a large crack developed in the ceiling above their repair. After a series of missed appointments and non-returned calls they finally came out but refused to do anything saying "the damage to the countertop is due to water damage and a sink countertop is not meant to withstand water" and that the crack in the ceiling is just a coincidence and "houses in Florida settle." I don't buy what they say and can't believe they wouldn't even spackle/re-paint the ceiling crack nor caulk the delaminated countertop edge. Seems like poor customer service to me!!!!
There are seven of them within 50 miles, which one did you use??
Closed Thread

Tags
paul, davis, restoration, experience, job, wondering, small, construction

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.