PAVERS resealed

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Default PAVERS resealed

I had my pavers pressured washed, sand placed and resealed. Only 2 weeks ago. The other day I had a new roof put on. The crew cleaned up and blew out the driveway. Next day between many of the pavers the sand was gone. What could have caused this? I also would like to know if you have experienced this? And lastly if you have recommendation of a reputable paver company. thanks
Old 02-27-2020, 04:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,524 Times in 649 Posts

IMHO, if plain sand was used, it may have been blown away with the cleaning. Typically there is a special "sand" used for pavers that actually sets after getting wet. I forgot the name, someone will post it, and I would have that material used for replacement.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:16 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
IMHO, if plain sand was used, it may have been blown away with the cleaning. Typically there is a special "sand" used for pavers that actually sets after getting wet. I forgot the name, someone will post it, and I would have that material used for replacement.
Polymeric sand
Closed Thread

Tags
pavers, resealed, sand, day, caused

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.