Quality Local Mover

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2015, 07:40 PM
Default Quality Local Mover

We're planning to move within the villages in a month or so and could use the help of TOTV community to find a quality moving company. With so many of us moving within the villages, there must be plenty of experienced homeowners among us. Would appreciate your suggestions and recommendations.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:38 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

I have two GREAT recommendations. The first is Village Movers. I personally used them and the two young men that moved all my belongings out of storage and into our new home were great. Their # is (352) 751-2750. Also Mitchell's Moving Services (352) 800-0597. I have worked with these young men also when clients of mine hired them and they were professional, accommodating and a pleasure to be around. Even moved a huge picture for me when the bed was placed where the owners requested and the picture hung too low. Went beyond what was expected. You won't go wrong with either company. Good luck.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:40 PM
Gold member

A DEFINITE vote for Village Movers.
Used them about 10 months ago and they were excellent!
Old 02-02-2015, 06:05 PM

Another vote for Village Mover. Used them a few moths ago and were very friendly and professional.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.