Pest removal

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Default Pest removal

Could someone please give the number of a good exterminator. I hear scratching in my attic at different times of the day, I believe it is squirrels.
We have oak trees around us and I see squirrels running my property. I've put cheese to check for rats and nothing yet. Thank you. Gkilts
Old 10-16-2017, 10:18 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkilts View Post
Could someone please give the number of a good exterminator. I hear scratching in my attic at different times of the day, I believe it is squirrels.
We have oak trees around us and I see squirrels running my property. I've put cheese to check for rats and nothing yet. Thank you. Gkilts
Deans services. Don't have their number but they advertise here or just google it. They will come out quickly.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
try gum drops they don't like cheese
Old 10-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Platinum member

Scratching only during the day is a squirrel usually. Scratching all the time is a rat. You can buy the bait block that causes the animal to need to seek water as it croaks. Usually they make it outside so no odor. I would try the large glueboards or call Dean. They will do the same thing. Bait or trap.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Default Squirrels

Quote:
It is possible you may have the same thing that I have at my house. The squirrels run across the top of the roof on a regular basis. They are not actually in the attic. Make sure all your tree limbs are cut way back from the house. But have Deans or Massey come and check for critters in the attic! Good luck!
Closed Thread

Tags
squirrels, property, running, oak, trees

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.