Pet Prescriptions Savings

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Pet Prescriptions Savings

Barefoot, I have recommended Vetshoponline to a number of people. Really don't know if they have chosen to use them or not. My daughter does for her dog and my son does for his 3 dogs.

You know many tell us not to use a Canadian Pharmacy also. (Guess they fell only Americans can be trusted! Ha Ha)

A few years ago I was on an expensive medicine and ordered it from a pharmacy in Canada.

I'm comfortable ordering from Canada or in this case Australia. People must make up their own minds.

PS Lets face it. Vets order their medications online also.
Tampa, FL
Old 09-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Having worked in the Veterinarian svc. for a total of over 7 years now I can tell you any reputable Vet. orders their medications direct from the drug companies. This way they know the manufacturer will back up the product unlike those bought from online companies. I do understand the cost factor is important for many but I for one feel safer knowing where my products actually come from.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:13 AM

My wife and I will be moving to TV in a couple weeks. Something everyone overlooked on pet prescriptions - have the vet check with Walmart to see if they carry the particular drug. If they do, take the prescription from the vet and get the generic from Walmart; most of the prices are $4.00 for a 10 day to 2 week dosages. Just like from any other doctor. It beats paying the vets $1.00 a pill. Our dog is in the computer at the drugstore in Walmart under his name and our last name. Some of the other drugs in bulk are reasonable from EntirelyPets.com.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.