Pools and Birdcages...But NOT with T & D...Recommendations?

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Soaring Eagle member

T&D worth the wait. We waited 9 wks. Others may be as good, I really don't know, but based on the quality, the care, and follow up, as well as recommendations of people who had used them for years, and were completely pleased, I would endure the wait again. Just MHO
Old 06-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Sage

I just heard from two different customers that claim they use outside subs that can be why the quality varies.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Default Undecided on pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainsley View Post
Had All Seasons put a pool in. Took six weeks from the time they dug the hole. It will be a year the end of June. Everything went well...I use it everyday! You are more than welcome to come by and see it!
Trying to decide on pool. Would love to see your pool
Old 01-02-2014, 10:26 PM

Actually I found just the opposite building our pool/ spa with all season. Stephen added options I wouldn't have thought of for less cost than T and D
I agree T and D is a good company too, but I'm very happy with my plan, the cost and the quality at All seasons
Old 01-02-2014, 10:57 PM

You are new to the Villages I believe? We have been here a year and have dealt with various service people and been nicely burned! We are signing our pool contract with T&D on. Monday. We had to wait 12 weeks for them to come to our house. Due to the bad experiences I mentioned, we now only hire companies that work for the Villages. We want QUALITY. We got one other pool estimate that was less cost, but I wouldn't trust thatcompanyto put in a kiddie pool. Their way of bidding was soooo informal and unprofessional. My neighbor went with a less expensive company a year aboard her deck is cracking all over the place. Have PATIENCE, hire T&D.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Smile

All Seasons cliams they stand behind every pool, which I feel is kinda creepy.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
T&D worth the wait. We waited 9 wks. Others may be as good, I really don't know, but based on the quality, the care, and follow up, as well as recommendations of people who had used them for years, and were completely pleased, I would endure the wait again. Just MHO
I agree, we have our pool for 5 years and no problems. T&D

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Old 03-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Veteran member

Try Fiesta Pools of Ocala.

The business has been running for many years, first with the father, now with his two sons, David & Gary and now their sons are also in the business.

Excellent job, very friendly family business who truly want to be in the business for years and years and have traded across at least three generations, they are experts at what they do.

You will not be disappointed, we weren't
Old 03-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
ditto. the T&D team have been spot on with design experts, perfect construction, maintenance and follow up very quickly and professionally down to the smallest detail. Randy just left here as a consultant in how to install a fountain I want added to the basin. No extra charge.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:22 PM

I have one of the best pools/spa in the villages and it was built by all seasons pools. Great design, quality workmanship, fair price( less than quote from t and d with more quality options included ) and faster build which was very nice too.
I especially like the quality of the birdcage
Call them and see for yourself
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.