Power Bill in TV - Equalized payment?

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Default Power Bill in TV - Equalized payment?

Here in the Charlotte, NC area we are on the "equalized payment" plan for our power bill. On the anniversary, the power company estimates how much our power bill will be each month and notifies us what that estimate is for the coming year. Then at the end of the year they send us a bill for the difference or send us notification of a credit. This month our year ended and our bill was $7. Some years we have a credit. This is great for budgeting purposes - was wondering if the power company for TV has this provision. Just curious. Thanks!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Sage

Best to contact the electric companies directly to see if they do ahve an "Equal Payment" type of program and if so, how it works.

Depending on where you'd live in TV, you could have Progress Energy:

https://www.progress-energy.com/flor...us/index.page?

or you could have SECO:

http://www.secoenergy.com/service.html

Hope that helps -

Bill
Old 06-01-2011, 05:01 AM

Thanks Bill. I assumed from the lack of responses, this isn't available. TOTVers know what's going on, so the power companies must not offer this. Again, thanks for your help.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Platinum member

I asked about the budget plan, which is the same thing, when we had our power turned over to us. They told me that after one year, they would be able to set us up on a budget. They need to have 12 months to determine how much your monthly amount will be. So far, we're very satisfied with our bill each month. We will ask to be set up on the budget plan after our year is up.

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.