Pressure Washing

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Veteran member
Default Pressure Washing

I need a good company/person to do pressure washing for both my home and birdcage area (birdcage area has pool). I used one company last year but wasn't happy with the results. I own a pressure washer but it's low presssure compared to the professional models.

Can you recommend a good company who gets the dirt out of the screens, corners, etc.

Thanks
Old 02-21-2011, 12:25 PM

Jimmy Stearns....Testerman's Home Service....352-242-6545. Charged $44 for my 1500 sq. ft. designer home. Great job....courteous young man. Have been using them ever since I saw their ad in the POA.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I use Richard King. Does a great job. Go to www.virginiatrace.com and pull up the "Good Services" list and page down to pressure washing. There are several listed there.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.