Professional Painters

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2021, 07:32 AM
Bella6368
Default Professional Painters

Would like to possibly hire a painter for some interior painting in my house. I am wondering if any of thee professional painters will let you use Home Depot Behr paint, or the paint of your choice. Reason being, I can and would like to paint some of the rooms myself because I paint just as well as any professional can, but I can not and will not be able to reach some of the higher walls in the house. So some rooms I can paint myself, some will require a professional painter. Anyone know how this works with painters, or who would you recommend?
Old 07-01-2021, 07:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,088 Times in 2,230 Posts

A friend of mine is in the process of trying to have her home painted, has been on the the waiting list for 3 months! Hopefully they will start soon. I heard her talking about a specific brand of paint, but did not hear the resolution, so it appears this can be a request or discussion point.
IMHO, if you want the painting done sooner, you may be better off getting a handyman to do the areas you cannot reach, then finish the rest yourself, probably a much lower cost and much faster results.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella6368 View Post
Would like to possibly hire a painter for some interior painting in my house. I am wondering if any of thee professional painters will let you use Home Depot Behr paint, or the paint of your choice. Reason being, I can and would like to paint some of the rooms myself because I paint just as well as any professional can, but I can not and will not be able to reach some of the higher walls in the house. So some rooms I can paint myself, some will require a professional painter. Anyone know how this works with painters, or who would you recommend?
Hi.. I've had a home in Collier for 8 years and live in STL Mo full time but will be moving to the Villages full time on or around July 17th.. I've been an interior exterior painter, stainer and general contractor my entire working life and look forward to continuing my career once I arrive (just a few less hours) in a few weeks as I'm not near ready to retire.. If I can help you in any way once I arrive I will be glad to.. As far as types of paint you should never let a contractor tell you what kind of paint to use UNLESS you ask for his opinion, I use Home Depot (Behr) paint on 90% of my jobs and their mid grade primer/paint is in my opinion one of the best products on the market, especially the eggshell finish.. If you don't find any suitable help in the next few weeks feel free to message me and I'll get you my number.. Good Luck, Dan Sager
Old 07-27-2021, 01:46 PM
Default Painter

Do you paint shutters? If so, please send me phone number. tia
Old 07-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Bella6368

Thank you.
Old 07-27-2021, 09:20 PM
Bella6368

Thank you for the info. However, I won't be in TV until mid September, and wouldn't be looking to paint anything right away necessarily, but just putting out some feelers right now. Yes, I agree, Behr paint is a quality paint. Send me your name and contact info, and I'll keep it for future when I 'm ready to have house painted.
Old 07-27-2021, 09:41 PM

Pratt & Lambert and Benjamin Moore were leaders in the 100% acrylic consumer paints. A fair amount of the research team from P&L went to work for Behr once P&L was sold to Sherwin-Williams in 1995. Behr is a very good paint.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:01 AM
Post Painter Needed for gables change of color

Quote:
Originally Posted by regas56 View Post
Hi.. I've had a home in Collier for 8 years and live in STL Mo full time but will be moving to the Villages full time on or around July 17th.. I've been an interior exterior painter, stainer and general contractor my entire working life and look forward to continuing my career once I arrive (just a few less hours) in a few weeks as I'm not near ready to retire.. If I can help you in any way once I arrive I will be glad to.. As far as types of paint you should never let a contractor tell you what kind of paint to use UNLESS you ask for his opinion, I use Home Depot (Behr) paint on 90% of my jobs and their mid grade primer/paint is in my opinion one of the best products on the market, especially the eggshell finish.. If you don't find any suitable help in the next few weeks feel free to message me and I'll get you my number.. Good Luck, Dan Sager

According to the builder this is 1.5 hour job but needs a tall ladder for some of the gable. I already bought the paint. Need done around Sept 27 can you or anyone help? If so email kfore14@gmail.com
Thank you
Old 09-17-2021, 05:17 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,751 Times in 3,627 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigal View Post

According to
Are you tikigal & Bella ??????

Tags
paint, professional, painters, rooms, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.