Recommendation - Wildwood Tire

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Recommendation - Wildwood Tire

I see a lot of Poster's on the site offer recommendations for restaurants, landscaper's, etc. I would like to recommend one of the best and most honest Auto Garages in the area. Specifically "Wildwood Tire". In reality they are the best and deserve whatever business they get. I have been using them for a few years and you couldn't find a better place to take your car. It appears to be a sort of a family run business and the customer's appear to be, in general, locals who know who are good. I am not related to this business nor friends with anyone that works there. Just a customer who appreciates it when you find honest and dedicated business's.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,278 Posts

You might want to put the type of business you are recommending in the title section.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,005 Times in 2,199 Posts

Have used Wildwood Tire for several years also for auto repairs, and I agree, excellent work and prices.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I see a lot of Poster's on the site offer recommendations for restaurants, landscaper's, etc. I would like to recommend one of the best and most honest Auto Garages in the area. Specifically "Wildwood Tire". In reality they are the best and deserve whatever business they get. I have been using them for a few years and you couldn't find a better place to take your car. It appears to be a sort of a family run business and the customer's appear to be, in general, locals who know who are good. I am not related to this business nor friends with anyone that works there. Just a customer who appreciates it when you find honest and dedicated business's.

Good to know...thanks for sharing. Wildwood seems to have a few family run businesses that are worth taking a look at. One that we were very impressed with is 'Best Meats' on 301...they have us coming back.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,671 Times in 625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Have used Wildwood Tire for several years also for auto repairs, and I agree, excellent work and prices.
I also agree. Wildwood Tire was recommended to us when we moved here four years and we have been VERY pleased with the service they have provided for us. We like the guys, Matt, Brice, and Gary.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,423 Times in 5,111 Posts

I agree that Wildwood Tire is good. Sumter Tire is also good and located in Wildwood.

Although, I was surprised that, when I needed new tires, Firestone on Rt 466 in Oxford was less expensive than both of them.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:29 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I agree that Wildwood Tire is good. Sumter Tire is also good and located in Wildwood.

Although, I was surprised that, when I needed new tires, Firestone on Rt 466 in Oxford was less expensive than both of them.
Price should never overrule service and trust.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:46 AM
Default Sumter Tire and Auto

I will echo that. Bought my tires from Wildwood tire. Great service. I must make a rare shout out to Sumter Tire and Auto. I went to a dealer with a radiator fan problem. They wanted $1,100 plus another $1,000 in labor. I ordered the same factory part and took it to Sumter tire to install. Total cost less than $1k! We have our oil changed at Sumter Tire and Auto. Great service and they don't try and change the filters every time we visit. Really like being able to recommend and support locally owned businesses.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:10 AM
Default maybe

I agree. They are terrific and honest people.
However, I have changed to Fruitland Auto owned and operated by Harry. Harry was able to diagnose and quickly repair a problem when Wildwood had no clue and told me to wait until it got worse so that they could figure it out.
Harry is honest, reliable, and extremely reasonable.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:50 AM

My husband goes to Wildwood Tire Whenever we need something. I agree with your assessment. They are good and seem to be quite honest.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:21 AM

Excellent Honest Place. My husband does all our car needs with them. Everyone is so nice and Honest!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,125 Times in 873 Posts

Thanks for this recommendation. Always great to hear about honest car repair people.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Agree!!!
Wildwood Tire is great! We are new here and needed the shocks replaced on my Tahoe. They were recommended, I called and they got me right in. Very professional and I will continue to give them my business!!
Old 10-08-2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Agree. Too a lot to convince me that taking my car there would be better than the dealer. Now I don’t want a new car because I’ll have to go back to the dealer. They are so honest at Wildwood Tire. They don’t try to sell you on things that aren’t really necessary or aren’t time to replace yet.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Veteran member

I have used Wildwood Tire for 15 years.

Tags
business, honest, find, sort, run

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.