Recommendations for Interior Designers, General Contractor, Shutters & More!

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2018, 07:53 PM
cyhawk
Default Recommendations for Interior Designers, General Contractor, Shutters & More!

Hey fellow Villages!

We are getting ready to start an interior re-design of our Courtyard Villa. While what we have is OK, it is just not our style. So we would appreciate any recommendations or "stay away froms" for the following areas:

**Interior Designer

**Contractor to re-do kitchen and bath cabinets (looking at a re-face instead of all new cabinets), kitchen and bath countertops, replace master bath tiles (walls and floor) and kitchen backsplash

**Closet system for master closet to replace the Villages installed wire system

**Purchase and installation of Planation shutters

**Flooring installation

**Electrician

Don't need a plumber as already have one called my husband.

Thank you in advance for all replies.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:39 PM
Veteran member

Call Demetri Homes at 352-427-2787. Ask for Jim. He re-did my home and did some of that which you are thinking. Jim is free to show my home so others can see his quality of workmanship. We are proud of what he has done for us. He has an exceptional crew. Call him. You'll love what you find.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:40 PM
Sage

Let Gingerich Construction be your GC. They will do an excellent job managing your projects and scheduling the subs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-24-2018, 08:57 AM

Shutters - I ordered from Sunburst cause they have the most to offer. They did my home in Winter Garden, then in Clermont and now in the Villages. The salesman is David White 813-917-1999. The price is competitive but had every choice that I wanted.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
Call Demetri Homes at 352-427-2787. Ask for Jim. He re-did my home and did some of that which you are thinking. Jim is free to show my home so others can see his quality of workmanship. We are proud of what he has done for us. He has an exceptional crew. Call him. You'll love what you find.
Another vote for Jim Arvanitis. He has done 2 major projects on our home. There is no one better. It is like having family in your home.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Closed Thread

Tags
kitchen, bath, system, master, cabinets

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.