Little Johns Movers

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2014, 11:33 AM
Default Little Johns Movers

Beware of Little Johns Movers. My sister just had them move her. They were there until 1:00 a.m. Broken dresser, lamps, tear in leather couch, missing glass inserts for tv, not good about answering phone calls, said he would do good on all of this, but hasn't so far. He hires sub contractors with an inferior moving experience, while he collects the money. He should be investigated for what he does to people. He says he is licensed and insured, but what about his sub contractors? I would never hire him.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Sage

Call Seniors vs Crime at the office nearest you. This is the kind of incident they usually get good results.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:57 PM

Be careful of people who tell you they licensed and insured,according to Seniors Against Crime it could mean they have a drivers license and life insurance.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:06 PM

We used Little John's three times this past Spring. We were having hardwood floors installed and hired them to come take apart beds and move some furniture before the floors were installed and then come back again after the floors were installed. We hired them again to pick up a piece of furniture in Orlando. The first time we called them was on a Sunday around lunch time and John said he had people working in the villages that day and sent two young men that afternoon. We spoke to John (the owner) every time and he was very accommodating. The young men that came here were clean cut, professional and friendly. They did what ever we asked, were pleasant to work with, and very careful with my furniture. The flooring company that installed my floors would have moved my furniture for free but I wanted to make sure my furniture was not damaged or scratched so that's why I hired Little John's. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but my experience was so different I felt like I needed to share mine.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.