Relax in Comfort Split Adjustable Bed

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2018, 11:38 AM
Default Relax in Comfort Split Adjustable Bed

I would like to get some feedback on the Relax in Comfort store in Lake Sumter Landing. I am interested in any feedback on the bed and satisfaction. This is the split king bed that has dual air softness controls. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2018, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

While they try to CLAIM it is not, it's the SLEEP NUMBER bed with a couple cosmetic changes to private label it which they sell for probably 50% more what SN sells it for. That being said, I had a Sleep Number bed a number of years ago and loved it so I am sure this would be just as good. Not sure if these folks give a 90 day MB guarantee like SN does but if they don't I'd look elsewhere because "you never know" until you test it. It does take some getting used to.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

We bought sleep number instead. Had one up north for 11 years with zero issues
Old 12-15-2018, 01:31 PM

We have had a sleep number bed years ago. When we had a problem with it, they would not come out to fix it. They sent us a part. This company it seems has much better customer service and does have local service. I guess we should check out Sleep Number here in FL as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
bed, feedback, relax, comfort, split

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.