Advance Tree

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Veteran member
Default Advance Tree

Anyone have any feedback on Advance Tree - good or bad? Thanks in advance! I would use them to remove 2 trees that have been uprooted, 2 that were starting to be uprooted and 1 that just needs to come out - good timing to get it done.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by villager View Post
Anyone have any feedback on Advance Tree - good or bad? Thanks in advance! I would use them to remove 2 trees that have been uprooted, 2 that were starting to be uprooted and 1 that just needs to come out - good timing to get it done.
Talk about a big job. I went to class at Laurel Manor today and was shocked to see the gigantic Oak growing close to the right side of the building was uprooted and I would guess ten workers with saws were cutting it up. It luckily fell away from the beautiful rec center. A huge area around it was cordoned off as they worked on it. There were some leaks in the ceiling in the art room but all looked untouched. I love that building. I don't know what company was doing it but they looked like experts.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:09 PM
fw102807

We use Reese Cason and are very pleased with his work
Old 09-15-2017, 10:46 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villager View Post
Go to wwwtreesaregood and follow the prompts to see if they are certified arborists
Closed Thread

Tags
advance, good, uprooted, starting, timing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.