Roof Replacement

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2018, 07:34 AM
Default Roof Replacement

Has anyone had any roof work done by SPS Roofing in The Villages. I have a replacement to be done and would like to get some first hand feedback on this company if possible. Would appreciate any input.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Veteran member

I have - they actually helped me with a warranty claim against the shingle manufacturer when several sections of roof did not seal. They did the original roof. The problem was definitely about 6-8 bundles of bad shingles. They diagnosed the problem, helped me with the claim, worked with the villages to get the claim accepted by the manufacturer when it was initially denied, and did the repairs.
Bottom line is that if I was going to do a roofing project in the villages, I would work with them for sure. Professional, responsive, and they do good work. I have inspected the repairs and they are perfect.

Ask for Greg- he is a great guy.
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 05-10-2018, 07:04 PM

Thank you so much Packer fan for your input. It helps to hear first hand a customer's feeling about the work they do. Thanks again, this will help me in making my decision..
Old 05-10-2018, 09:43 PM

SPS replaced our entire roof (CYV) under a warranty claim in 2014. The work was done in three days, including clean up. They handled the warranty paperwork with Owens Corning. We have had no problems with the roof since it was replaced.
Closed Thread

Tags
roof, replacement, hand, input, company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.