Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   ryan ocull garage door repair (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/ryan-ocull-garage-door-repair-307329/)

Bogie Shooter 10-29-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgamble3 (Post 1833849)
Just called to use him per the recommendations. He has no customer service qualities and is very rude. I would not recommend him unless you are desparate.

This is very hard to believe. Ryan has worked for me a couple of times.
BTW did he fix your door?

Kahuna32162 10-29-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Just called to use him per the recommendations. He has no customer service qualities and is very rude. I would not recommend him unless you are desparate.

Makes me wonder what kind of an attitude you displayed when interacting with him. There's no need to pussy foot around with him. He knows his craft so well that he most likes knows what your issue is and how to fix before he even leaves his truck.

I'm sure you can tell by the overwhelming number of positive comments, that Ryan O'Cull is one of the best service providers in The Villages.

Sabella 10-30-2020 06:42 AM

Replace garage door spring

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintageogauge (Post 1854108)
***WOW*** here it is 40 minutes later and Ryan has come and gone, in between he replaced 2 springs. Amazing service, quality work and very fair pricing. Highly recommend him.

May I ask what he charged?

Blessed2BNTV 10-30-2020 07:19 AM

Used Ryan in all 3 of our Village homes. Outstanding service.....just wish all contractors here were as honest as Ryan is!

Average Guy 01-04-2021 10:44 AM

Another satisfied customer!

Thanks to all who posted their recommendations. Based on them, I called him this morning to replace a broken spring. He called back very quickly and was here in 45 minutes.

I would give him 5 out of 5 stars and recommend him to anyone who needs garage door repair work done.

Bleudeturquoise 01-04-2021 11:15 AM

Absolutely the best!!
Came within 20 minutes - replaced the spring.
FANTASTIC.

yabbadu 01-04-2021 02:19 PM

Sounds like you called wrong company???/

N44125 01-04-2021 02:25 PM

We’ve used Ryan twice...both times excellent, polite and efficient service...the best.

Bay Kid 01-05-2021 08:40 AM

I used Ryan because my door would stick at the bottom when opening. He came by that day, looked at the door and added a little grease at the bottom of the door. He said he was in the area and didn't charge me a penny. Never had a problem again. Good guy.

ednetdl 01-05-2021 08:55 AM

Used three times

The best!!!

Bleudeturquoise 01-05-2021 09:01 AM

Ryan was here 20 minutes after I called him.
Replaced the spring on my garage door on a Saturday afternoon.
He's the best!

steelers11 01-20-2021 09:48 AM

Same as several of the other comments. We left a message for Ryan. He called back promptly and arrived at our home well after six pm. Outstanding service. The repair was done before 7 pm. We hired him based on the comments in this forum-thank you.

superbat1 01-20-2021 12:18 PM

Called Ryan this morning 8:30, he called me at 11:30, said be there within 10 minutes. He was right time, found the problem, a broken switch, he replaced it, made some minor adjustment and was done in 15 minutes. I highly recommend him.

Graspher 01-20-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Not my experience. My first ever call to Ryan was a few weeks ago when I asked if he could install a new opener. He said yes but also stated there would be a delay as he was backed up with previously requested instillations.

He offered that if I was handy enough and did the install myself - he would help out with any tweaking I might need post instillation.

I installed myself and ended up making 2 follow up calls to Ryan. He was very accommodating and walked me thru what I needed over the phone.

The man is Top Shelf - hands down!