Ryan O'Cull still the best for garage door problems

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Smile This guy is good!

My springs had not failed but the door seemed excessively heavy. Called Ryan who said he was in the area and offered to stop by. In less than 5 minutes, he was here. He inspected the springs and said they just needed a little adjustment. He offered to adjust them at no charge to me. I highly recommend Ryan. This is posted 10/05/20. Ryan's number is 352.617.0522
Old 10-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by normandy View Post
Ryan charges $85.00 just to come to your house, he hates the village people and all the houses they live in, so i hate ryans foul mouth and so much dislike for the rich people in the villages and that is the way he talks about the villages people.
Maybe its YOU!!!!!
Old 10-14-2020, 11:52 AM

Another shout out for Ryan.
Last week we called in another company because our garage door was not working quite right. They recommended parts and labor that totalled $999. Upon 'calling his manager' , they had a special, and reduced the price to $749 for a 10 year warrenty, and less for shorter warranty. This wasn't passing our smell test, so we called Ryan today.

Ryan came over within 15 minutes, looked everything over, and only needed a quick adjustment on the chain. He was a pleasure to talk to. He only charged $20.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by normandy View Post
Ryan charges $85.00 just to come to your house, he hates the village people and all the houses they live in, so i hate ryans foul mouth and so much dislike for the rich people in the villages and that is the way he talks about the villages people.
After looking at your previous posts.....this sour grapes rambling is not out of character.
This is a disservice to Ryan.........

Tags
garage, door, ryan, opener, ocull

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.