Screen Repair - Shanandoah Shane LLC

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Default Screen Repair - Shanandoah Shane LLC

Unfortunately, yesterday morning we had a storm come through with some high winds. Four sections of our birdcage screen were ripped. We noticed the ripped screens at about 1:30 pm. I went on TOTV and saw many great reviews on "Shane the Screen Guy". It was very important to us to get the screens repaired asap as we are leaving on vacation Sunday. I called Shane and he told me they were on a big job and would be by on Friday. Shane kept in contact continuously letting me know the status of his arrival to assess the job. He got to the house at 10 am, told us he would have a crew come back in the afternoon to rescreen our entire lanai. (Note, our lanai screens were 10 years old so we decided to do the entire birdcage). By 4 pm our birdcage was completed with brand new screen. I would highly recommend Shane. He is very considerate, his crew is awesome and he puts the customers concerns as a top priority. Call Shane for any of your screening needs, you won't regret it. He can be reached at (352) 209-3672.
Bob & Patti
Old 04-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Gold member

We always use Shane to repair any screen issues we've had. He's prompt, courteous and reasonably priced.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Closed Thread

Tags
shane, screen, screens, birdcage, entire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.