The "Service Smart" - "Once A Year" Connection

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Gold member
Angry The "Service Smart" - "Once A Year" Connection

When selecting a contractor for Pest Control, Lawn and Shrub pest/fertilization programs, you should know that both "Service Smart" and "Once A Year Termite and Pest Control" are owned by the same person.

A "Service Smart" agent came to my door the other day and stated that he was contacting former "Once A Year" customers who were not happy with the services they had gotten. He claimed to be a former employee of "Once A Year" and knew all of the faults that they had and that "Service Smart" was far better. Turns out, after a little Internet investigation, that both are owned by Kenneth Smith. In my opinion this is deceptive marketing. When I fire one company, why would I knowingly consider a different company with the same ownership. "Knowingly" being the key word. My advice, look into other providers.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.