The "Service Smart" - "Once A Year" Connection

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Gold member
Angry The "Service Smart" - "Once A Year" Connection

When selecting a contractor for Pest Control, Lawn and Shrub pest/fertilization programs, you should know that both "Service Smart" and "Once A Year Termite and Pest Control" are owned by the same person.

A "Service Smart" agent came to my door the other day and stated that he was contacting former "Once A Year" customers who were not happy with the services they had gotten. He claimed to be a former employee of "Once A Year" and knew all of the faults that they had and that "Service Smart" was far better. Turns out, after a little Internet investigation, that both are owned by Kenneth Smith. In my opinion this is deceptive marketing. When I fire one company, why would I knowingly consider a different company with the same ownership. "Knowingly" being the key word. My advice, look into other providers.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.