Shannon the Screen Guy

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
Default Shannon the Screen Guy

I had my screen room screens replaced today and want to share my experience. Shannon was exactly on time and was accompanied by his teen age sons. They finished in a little less than five hours. Shannon's work is top quality and I recommend him highly. He is very competitive in price and very ethical. With that said, I was so impressed with the two young sons who worked along the side of their father. They were very respective of their father, worked without stopping and with manners that we don't see so often these days.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by refeik View Post
I had my screen room screens replaced today and want to share my experience. Shannon was exactly on time and was accompanied by his teen age sons. They finished in a little less than five hours. Shannon's work is top quality and I recommend him highly. He is very competitive in price and very ethical. With that said, I was so impressed with the two young sons who worked along the side of their father. They were very respective of their father, worked without stopping and with manners that we don't see so often these days.
Thank you. Great to hear. Made a note of the info.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refeik View Post
I'm thinking of replacing my lanai screens as well. Can you provide contact information for Shannon? Just curious, how did you become aware of him?
Closed Thread

Tags
sons, worked, father, shannon, screen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.