Crown moulding

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Thumbs up Crown moulding

We recently had crown moulding put in our Bonita Courtyard Villa by Mario Viola of Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida. We are SO PLEASED with the work - would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone interested. They were very reasonable and had the complete job done in 4 hours and 15 minutes - what a crew he had !!

Bob & Laura T.
Village of Poinciana
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertom04 View Post
We recently had crown moulding put in our Bonita Courtyard Villa by Mario Viola of Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida. We are SO PLEASED with the work - would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone interested. They were very reasonable and had the complete job done in 4 hours and 15 minutes - what a crew he had !!

Bob & Laura T.
Village of Poinciana

I agree, we had our home (Juniper) done by them and it looks great. As my husband would say, Mario runs a tight ship!

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Old 01-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Default Crown Molding Cost

We live in a Bonita Courtyard Vila and have been considering installing Crown molding. I have no idea of costs. Did you have whole house or just living room and hall installed with Crown Molding? Before I go out for quotes can you give me an idea as to cost?
Old 01-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Sage

Mario did our house about a year ago and I'm still smiling when I look up at the crown moulding, it's beautiful. They do a great job.

He also does beautiful cornices, and I'm thinking about having those installed.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayB View Post
We live in a Bonita Courtyard Vila and have been considering installing Crown molding. I have no idea of costs. Did you have whole house or just living room and hall installed with Crown Molding? Before I go out for quotes can you give me an idea as to cost?
Go to his web site for Creative Finish Carpentry and take a look. Somewhere on the site he quotes charges for each model home and villa in TV. You don't have to do the entire house if you don't want to, they'll do individual rooms....but be prepared, once you see it up, you'll want to do the entire home!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 AM

Pooh

Your a wealth of information!

J
Old 01-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Smile Crown moulding from mario viola

It was !1850.00 for the 3 bedroom Bonita courtyard villa. Includes all rooms except closets (even bathrooms and utility room) Wise investment !!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Smile Crown moulding from mario viola

CORRECTION - THAT WAS $ 1850.00 for the Bonita
Old 01-12-2011, 07:53 AM

Mario was just at our CYV yesterday with his crew. they did crown molding and cornices. Great job. I could not recommend them higher.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Gold member

Here is a link to his website: http://www.creativefinishcarpentry.c...nFrameset.html
Also on the right side of that page if you click on "The Villages" you will find entire pricing for the different homes build here.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Default Crown Molding

We also had crown molding installed by Mario and the boys. They did a fantastic job and it surprised me how finished the house now looks. Great job.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Default Crown Moulding

Not to sound redundant, but I had Mario Viola install crown moulding throughout my ranch home in February. I can't say enough about his company's professionalism, efficiency, and perfection!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:16 PM

[QUOTE=Tigertom04;321994]We recently had crown moulding put in our Bonita Courtyard Villa by Mario Viola of Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida. We are SO PLEASED with the work - would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone interested. They were very reasonable and had the complete job done in 4 hours and 15 minutes - what a crew he had !!

Bob & Laura T.
Village of Poinciana[/QUOTE.

Glad to hear you are pleased with Mario's work, we are also having him do work for us when we move down full time in May. Hopefully I'll be able to post another job well done by Mario!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.