Someone to refurbish old bike

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Default Someone to refurbish old bike

Someone to refurbish old bike. Looking for someone to paint and update my old bike. It is a Cannondale hybrid from about 1996. I know at home there are shops and people that do this but I've never seen it around here. I've become very attached to my bike and now just use it for beach riding . I bought a new hybrid about 8 years ago for my daily riding it is required a lot of maintenance and is not as good as my old Cannondale It's time for a new road bike and I much rather update this one
Old 03-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

There is a bike shop in Brownwood, very close to Cal's I often see them working on bikes, not sure the level of work they do, but worth a try.
I have lots of experience rebuilding cars from the ground up, including painting, so depending on what you are looking for I may be able to help you, if you do not find a cycle shop.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Veteran member

The folks at Wildwood Bike shop are fine folks. On 301.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:13 PM

I've been looking for a long time. A paint job would be a great start I think the bike shop would help after that. I may contact you very soon. Think about a price . I have no idea what this kind of job would cost. I'm sure it's not exorbitant . A car I imagine might be.
Closed Thread

Tags
bike, riding, update, hybrid, cannondale

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.