Spectrum in Southern Oaks: Do you have it, do you like it?

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2019, 06:15 AM
Default Spectrum in Southern Oaks: Do you have it, do you like it?

Hi Folks,

After spending the first week in our new home in Marsh Bend, Demarco Drive area, we tried a week without tv and internet, as we were just down for the week. We realized pretty quickly that it was going to be difficult in our lives as we rely on email and communication options on a day to day basis.

So, we are shopping for just internet right now. Spectrum has told us they need to perform a survey in our area to see what needs to be done to get our house connected. I mistakenly thought both Spectrum and Xfinity were wired near our home and it was as simple as choosing one of them.

If anyone in the Southern Oaks can share their experience with dealing with Spectrum I would appreciate it. And if anyone really like Xfinity, please let me know your thoughts as well.

Thanks in advance for your attention!

John and Nancy
Old 10-14-2019, 08:18 AM

We live in McClure. We initially had Spectrum for both internet and cable. We have since switched our cell service to Spectrum . We are very happy with the service. You may need to go in the Spectrum office in H2y 301 in Wildwood. When we first ordered our service in May, they had to go in the back to look at their maps since our area was so new.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:59 AM

Thanks for your reply Joanne and Mike !
Closed Thread

Tags
spectrum, week, internet, day, xfinity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.