STAY AWAY from Service Smart Owl Landscaping & Pest Control - Ocala, The Villages
Home

Menu

STAY AWAY from Service Smart Owl Landscaping & Pest Control - Ocala, The Villages

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Political Talk Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
So you know the owner personally? If they do not have a home watch, they might not know they are being taken advantage of. Our next door neighbor was Canadian soon as they left lawn company stopped coming. Our home watch emailed me with pictures, even though not her account. I forward the email and pics to owner. They fired their lawn company and their home watch, and hired my people.

I don't have to know the owner. It's up to the owner to do their due diligence, to insure their property is maintained properly so as not to infuriate the owners of the adjoining properties. Again, deed compliance needs to be contacted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-13-2017, 12:10 PM

I too just got rid of them. They only delivered about 30% of what I paid for and even that was poorly done. They should be sued for not fulfilling the contracts they give you. Switched to Massey, pay a little more but at least you get what you pay for.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2017, 08:57 PM

Does anyone know the address of service smart in Ocala. We are very unhappy with the service and want to go directly to main headquarters. They no longer answer their phone.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Default STAY AWAY from Service Smart Owl Landscaping & Pest Control - Ocala, The Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlrcad2009 View Post
Does anyone know the address of service smart in Ocala. We are very unhappy with the service and want to go directly to main headquarters. They no longer answer their phone.

Google

I hope your right. That might mean they're out of business, as Service Smart anyway. I'm tired of seeing their weed infested lawns topped off with a Service Smart flag.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:18 PM

You can look up the owners address easily with Sumter county, why not send him\her a pic of what is going on. Yes it takes more effort than dropping a dime on them. But 95% chance it will be well received and acted upon quicker
Old 09-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymeister View Post
You can look up the owners address easily with Sumter county, why not send him\her a pic of what is going on. Yes it takes more effort than dropping a dime on them. But 95% chance it will be well received and acted upon quicker

Ah grasshopper, you have much to learn. Do a TOTV search on SS.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Default STAY AWAY from Service Smart Owl Landscaping & Pest Control - Ocala, The Villages

///
Old 09-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Veteran member

Again, NEVER NEVER NEVER, pay any contractor in advance for services. This should a mandatory tattoo on the arm of every new Villager.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-

Tags
service, entire, lawn, landscaping, evans